NOC Technician I
*This position is posted indefinitely due to the high demand and growing needs of the team.
The NOC Level I is responsible for assisting clients with troubleshooting of router, switch, workstation, phone and cloud services, as well as providing procedural guidance, training, and support to the Tier 1 support team. The NOC Level I fulfills the service of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and support functions. This position will require familiarity with networking, client operating systems, security, and cloud services to assist Field Technicians and customers as wells as educating Tier 1 and guests.
Functional areas of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to support inquiries; demonstrating knowledge and confidence networking, security, client operating systems, and cloud services.
- Answering incoming calls and maintaining set goals for service levels.
- Motivating and inspiring other employees to follow-up and complete cases, service calls, outbound calls, and tracking of open issues.
The NOC Level I working closely with the other NOC staff as well as the NOC manager and IT Service Manager excels in training, learning, assisting and supporting the goals of the team members and the Company. It is the responsibility of the NOC Level 1 to uphold the Pavlov Media mission of Simply Exceptional Connections Nationwide.
This position is entry level with advancement opportunities within the company available to highly motivated individuals.
- Maintain a “customer first” attitude to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to questions from Field Technicians, Tier 1 Agents, and Clients
- Work with resources to resolve any issues Tier 1 or Business to Business clients may encounter
- Identify and escalate any issues with products or services that impact customer acceptance, satisfaction, or retention
- Adhere to defined quality guidelines for customer communication
- Maintain familiarity with all products and services offered and clients supported
- Demonstrate an understanding of effective troubleshooting skills and the ability to use them
- Meet assigned goals for calls answered, call length, resolution time, service level agreements, and utilization
- Review processes and recommend changes to improve the overall effectiveness/efficiencies. Maintain departmental knowledge resources
- Assist with maintenance of training materials and process related information for both the Helpdesk and the NOC.
- Motivate others and lead by example in a team environment
- Coach, share information, and provide feedback on a consistent basis
- Help team members develop an understanding of competitor products, identify key differentiators, and keep apprised of market trends
- Take the lead on special projects and perform additional duties as needed
- “Customer first” service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines
- High-level communication skills: professional communication, demeanor, and appearance
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Reliable and responsible team player
- Leadership, tasking and delegation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and participative
- Understanding of network standards
- Strong knowledge of routers, switches, hubs, wireless, fiber optics and other technical components used in networks
- Proven ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues on a data network
- Knowledge of service infrastructure and cloud services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows (7, 8 and 10), Macintosh, Adobe, PC hardware and Microsoft Office 365 applications
Desired Experience and Positives:
- Troubleshooting data networks and end-user devices
- Customer service
- Logical troubleshooting skills
- Propensity to learn new skills and adapt quickly to new challenges
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.