1. What Personal Information do we collect?
We may obtain your Personal Information in a variety of ways, both online and offline. Interaction examples include a) when you provide it to us directly, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, b) automatically as you navigate Company’s Website or use certain other Company Website features, c) indirectly from third-party sources, such as referral partners, d) interact with the Company’s products, services, networks, and platforms, including our websites, mobile apps, and other services and devices. We may collect the following types of information:
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, company name, title, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We may collect information available on social media when you engage us on such platforms.
• Login credentials for our Services, such as your username and password.
• Information regarding your preferences for your experience on the Services, such as your settings and other information you provide us to enable personalization of content.
• Employment and career information when applying for a job with us.
• Customer communications records, including records of calls and chats with our customer service representatives.
• Payment information, such as your credit/debit card or other financial account information.
• Your Social Security Number.
• Your driver’s license, state identification cards, or other forms of identification.
• Legal documents, such as documentation of the authority to act on behalf of another person.
• Geolocation information on where you are at a specific point in time based on your service address to help us authenticate you for certain services on our platform.
• General location information, such as the city or ZIP Code that correlates with the location of a Service or the lease of your device IP address when you use our Internet.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• We collect technical data including Internet protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, and network equipment addresses when devices connect to our Services,cookies, web beacons, clear gifs, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services.
• We also collect usage data, such as information about how you use our website (for example time of day, duration of visit, pages visited, actions taken on pages, or other automatically collected metadata), and/or our products and services.
2. Indirect End User Phone Contact Information.
Company acts as a data processor with regard to indirect end user Personal Information and our Clients act as the data controller of such data. In the course of Company’s processing and protection of such data, all use will be in conformity with the data controller’s instructions.
Specifically, only when enabled via system permission on Omnicall Android and Omnicall iOS, Company shows personal contacts within the respective application. When the user sends an SMS message to one of his/her phone contacts, or when the user initiates a call to one of his/her phone contacts, the phone number is sent securely through Company’s API. Company does not store this number with any other Personal Information, and it cannot be directly or indirectly attributed to any person or persons; Company stores only the phone number and pertinent metadata so as to be compliant with all applicable state and federal laws, and Company does not share this data with any advertisers or third parties under any circumstances. A user can revoke phone contact access on his/her mobile device at any time, and his/her app experience is not hindered or interrupted.
Omnicall Android and iOS also uses Gravatar, only when enabled via Settings and UIConfigs, which is a service that provides avatar images linked to the MD5 hash of the user’s e-mail address. This means that, only when Gravatar use is enabled, we hash each contact’s e-mail address and send it to Gravatar to try and retrieve an avatar image. MD5 hashes cannot be directly or indirectly attributed to any person or persons, and we only send the MD5 hash to Gravatar, never the e-mail address in plain text. As with phone contacts, a user can revoke Gravatar access at any time in Settings or via UIConfig, and his/her app experience is not hindered or interrupted.
3. How do we use Personal Information?
We use the information we collect from and about you when we have a business purpose to do so, such as when necessary to register, purchase, and/or order Services from us or to comply with our legal obligations. We may also use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and support needs.
• Advertise our services, including personalized advertisements and retargeting.
• Process your job application.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
• Analyze statistics regarding usage of our websites.
• Combine it with information from other sources to improve our interactions with you.
• Alert you to new products, services and updated information.
• Protect the security and integrity of our Services and Website and protect the users of our services and website from fraudulent, malicious, deceptive or unlawful activities of others.
• Protect our rights and property.
• To send periodic e-mails. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mails, the e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you would no longer like to receive e-mails from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
• Cooperate with law enforcement and comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations, including responding to government requests.
• Defend against or pursue legal claims, disputes or litigation.
• For other purposes with your consent.
4. How do we protect Personal Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to guard your Personal Information when you enter, submit, or access your Personal Information. We strive to protect your Personal Information and data, but no system can be completely secure, so we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information, data, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
As it relates to Company business operations, your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems in the performance of their jobs, such as servicing your accounts, resolving problems, or informing you of new products or services., and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
5. Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
6. Do we disclose Personal Information we collect to outside parties?
Except as described below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information without your consent. The term “outside parties” does not include Company. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Company Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may, in our sole discretion, release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to a) comply with the a legal or regulatory obligation (for example, we may be required to disclose Personal Information to the police, regulators, government agencies, or judicial or administrative authorities), b) enforce our site policies, or c) protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with or to perform transactions (for example, we may disclose Personal Information to a custodian or other party in connection with the purchase or sale of securities you have requested). We may also disclose your Personal Information to other parties where disclosure is both legally permissible and necessary to protect or defend our rights, matters of national security, law enforcement, to enforce our agreements, or to protect your rights or those of the public.We may transfer your Personal Information to other parties in connection with a reorganization, restructuring, merger, acquisition, or transfer of assets, provided that the receiving party agrees to treat your Personal Information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
Non- Personal Information visitor information may be provided to outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. How can you manage, opt-out, remove, or modify information provided to us?
If we send you any e-mails containing marketing materials, such as information on additional products or Services that may be of interest to you, surveys, questionnaires, or market studies, the e-mail will include instructions and links for unsubscribing from these types of mailings in the future. If you have online account access with us, you can change your e-mail preferences with us (including subscriptions) by logging in and then updating your e-mail preferences within your profile. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules you may receive any e-mails already in production. Even if you modify your e-mail subscription preferences, you may still receive specific information about your account, including invoices and payments, unless you unenroll from the automated and paperless billing features.
To delete all your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
8. Third party links.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site for third party products or services. These third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA).
We strive for compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not knowingly collect, or ask for children to submit, any Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age. We also do not target any advertising to children under 13. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update or modify this Policy by posting such change, update or modification on the site. When we revise this Policy, we will update the effective date listed above. Your continued use of Company’s Website and after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
11. Data Retention.
The retention periods for Personal Information vary depending on the nature of the business records in which the data elements are maintained. The criteria used to determine data storage are: (1) the length of time that the record is needed for the purposes for which it was created; (2) the time the record is needed for other operational purposes, such as audits, reporting, data integrity, and cybersecurity purposes; and (3) the length of time the record is needed for legal compliance, including maintenance of opt-out/in lists, legal defense, and legal holds.
12. Questions and Feedback.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
13. Terms and Conditions.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
14. Contact Information.
Any notification that Company sends to its Customers pursuant to this Policy will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address on file with Company, or may be in writing to Customer’s address of record. It is Customer’s responsibility to promptly notify Company of any change of contact information.
15. Contact Us.
Company offers several options for accessing and, if necessary, correcting your account and Personal Information. You can review your information using your statements or online services. You also may call or write us. Your account statement will contain contact information you can use. If you do not have an account, visit the Company website and look under the “About” or “Contact” links for details on how to contact us. You also can contact us through any of these methods if you have questions or comments about this page or our privacy practices generally.
16. Acceptance and Consent.
Acceptance of the Policy is hereby indicated by Customer either a) by signing in the space provided below, b) using Company Website, c) by acknowledging and accepting through the online sign-up process, d) accepting Cookies on Company Website, e) by subscribing to such communications, f) participating in promotions, and g) participating or interacting with marketing surveys and/or materials, including but not limited to scanning any QR Codes, responding to surveys, or accepting marketing materials.
Last Updated and Effective: March 13, 2023