Installing structured low voltage, fiber cabling, media panels and electronics in new construction and retrofit buildings.
- Pulling Low Voltage Wiring (CAT6, data, phone, video, etc)
- Installing Structured Wiring Panels
- Terminating data and video cabling
- Pulling Fiber Optic Cable
- Use of power tools
- Troubleshoot connection problems
- Work with a Network Operation Center (NOC) when connecting electronics
Requirements and Preferred:
- Minimum 5 years experience pulling low voltage wiring
- Travel 80% of the time
- Be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to use hand tools
- Current driver license
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.