B2B Account Executive
The B2B Account Executive will generate sales revenue by selling the full line of Managed IT and B2B products and services with the ability to under our product and service offerings, listen to the customer, gather their business requirements, and create a unique, customized solution building a long-term continuous partnership. Prospect, quote, present and help close Managed Service contracts and IT solutions, targeted to small, medium and enterprise businesses. This position will sell Managed IT Services, Internet connectivity, telephony services and products.
- Understand product catalog and complete discovery with client, be able to converse with clients about our products and services.
- Present contracts and work with company processes to help provide services to our clients.
- Produce quotes in Odoo.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach, identify prospects by cold calling, follow up with existing customers, network and promote lead activity.
- Perform needs analysis, prepare, and present proposals, perform product demonstrations.
- Organize and plan your time for maximum productivity.
- Build relationships, stay aware of customers’ applications, needs, and wants as a strategic partner.
- Follow up to ensure customer’s satisfaction, promoting loyalty that will result in repeat business and referrals.
- Complete quarterly business reviews with each qualified account.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous business to business sales experience. Successful track record in selling.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to effectively communicate, prioritize, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative, strategic thinker, who has demonstrated excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- High demonstrated energy level; extremely motivated to succeed.
- Accountable for results; must be a self-starter.
- Strong attention-to-detail, organizational skills, time management skills, and proven ability to meet deadlines with thorough follow through.
- Strong presentation skills, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of sales/management techniques and processes
- Experience in project management and driving process improvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) CRM, and Odoo.
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priority.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.