Installing structured low voltage, fiber cabling, media panels and electronics in new construction and retrofit buildings.
- Pulling Low Voltage Wiring (CAT6, data, phone, video, etc.)
- Installing Structured Wiring Panels
- Terminating data and video cabling
- Pulling Fiber Optic Cable
- Use of power tools
- Troubleshoot connection problems
- Work with a Network Operation Center (NOC) when connecting electronics
Requirements and Preferred:
- Minimum 5 years experience pulling low voltage wiring
- Travel 80% of the time
- Be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to use hand tools
- Current driver license
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.