Pavlov Media builds fiber optic telecommunications networks providing multi-Gigabit Internet speeds to homes and businesses through its subsidiary company CCG.
The General Laborer is part of a utility construction crew. The position reports to a foreman, crew lead, or construction manager. Employees will use a variety of hand and power tools. On the job training is provided regarding safety, construction methods, how to operate tools and construction equipment. Qualified general laborers will be trained to operate equipment and have opportunities for advancement.
Support and training to obtain Commercial Driver’s License will be provided.
- Setup, preparation, and restoration of construction job site
- Digging, trenching, laying conduit, install cables and vaults
- Move materials, drive vehicles and equipment to jobsite
- Backup trailers
- Maintain jobsite, equipment, and vehicle cleanliness daily
- Follow safety procedures
- Work as part of a team to meet production goals
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public
- Other duties as assigned by jobsite supervisor
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Obtain a DOT medical card and pass drug screen
- Ability to work outside year-round.
- Communicate and work with others respectfully
- Ability to travel during winter months a plus
- Must be able to hear and have visual acuity including close vision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, climb, kneel, bend, crawl and move through a job site
- Must be able to be physically active for 8 hours per day
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.