Website Development Manager
Pavlov Media is seeking an experienced Website Development Manager to help bring our digital strategy forward faster through website design/performance and integrating marketing technologies into our forward-thinking strategy. This role will be a key role with opportunity to grow and expand skill set. Your desire to be successful is highly valued. Delegators and procrastinators need not apply.
- Lead the design of new website initiatives (in collaboration with the VP of Marketing). Plan, execute, and facilitate website and application development initiatives in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline.
- Deliver website functionality expertise, including experience in web content management systems (CMS), and WordPress.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve site and application issues; recommend and implement preventive measures to avoid future problems.
- Manage/develop metrics for marketing tools and automation via website programming (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics).
- Develop and Deploy web-based marketing programs for various teams in organization.
- Facilitate and educate internal and external teams on web programs for business planning.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience in website design (WordPress and Hubspot knowledge a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of website design, and the ability to create dynamic content, with clear user experiences and website structure.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and identify solutions.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to effectively communicate, prioritize, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention-to-detail, organizational skills, time management skills, and proven ability to meet deadlines with thorough follow through.
- Ideal candidate will be able to receive feedback and deliver value added program results.
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.