The VOIP Engineer will play a fundamental role in tailoring our phone systems to meet business needs. You will design, administer, maintain and support the availability, performance, and security of the network systems that include routers, firewalls, switches, session border controllers, ATA’s, PBX platforms, circuits, SIP Trunks, E911, Dial Planning, Route Patterns, PSTN, handset devices and servers evidencing strong knowledge of security, switching, and routing technologies. As a VOIP Engineer you will work closely with clients and other divisions of Pavlov Media to provide VOIP solutions that are suited to company need while aligning the solutions with business goals and budget. An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of VOIP and Networking technologies and be able to prioritize tasks based on business needs.
- Provide VoIP support to existing clients and internal teams
- Setup and configure new PBX clients
- Go onsite and install our VoIP systems at client offices and train them on its usage
- Monitor the PBX platform for issues and troubleshoot via SIP trace analysis
- Work with other business units to research new products to sell to clients
Education and Experience Requirements
- B.A. recommended or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of VoIP systems and SIP traces
- Working knowledge of Networking systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a valid Driver’s license
- Be able to carry 50 lbs
- Be able to climb a ladder
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 5 years or more in VoIP technology positions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Wireshark and packet analysis
- Scripting experience (Python, PHP, Powershell)
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in process, procedures, and priority
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.