Senior Software Developer
A Senior Software Developer contributes code to the team and works with other software developers to help establish coding patterns, architectural concepts and project descriptions to be presented to the VP of Research & Development.
- General research on technical topics
- Works with peers to establish coding patterns
- Assists peers and the VP to create new or update existing architecture
- Rapidly builds prototypes to demonstrate proposed solutions
- Acts as a mentor to other developers on the team
- Contributes to the existing codebase
- Helps produce accurate schedules
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree (Science) – minimum 4 years college education
- Desired Major’s include Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Will consider work experience and prior training
- Strong software architecture skills
- Action oriented, efficient, sets clear goals, follows through and focuses on results
- Self-motivated with energy and drive; willing to make decisions and take action
- Strong attention to detail
- Successful mentoring of junior resources
- Ability to interact with a highly distributed team
- Able to quickly prototype solutions
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written, presentation, listening)
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to time-sensitive requests
- Strong planning and coordination skills to work with multiple priorities and deadlines
- This role may require ability to travel locally as needed (minimal)
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Open as a full time or contract position.
Providing a link to an online portfolio of work or professional references is recommended.
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.