Senior React Native Developer
A React Native Developer must be a reliable and quick learner who is responsible for contributing to and architecting React Native cross-platform applications for a media content delivery system. This person would engage in mobile code development as part of an IPTV Development team. Furthermore, this role would be expected to rapidly develop prototype solutions.
- Develop UI, UX, networking, video, and custom components in a complex multi-purpose React Native application
- Integrate 3rd party SOK libraries and interfaces
- Ensure performance and usability of apps across mobile and TV devices
- Design responsive layouts and components for use across mobile, tablet, TV, and web devices
- Independently execute technology-oriented research tasks
- Rapidly prototype new business models and product concepts
- Continue to enhance technical knowledge and capabilities
- Seek leadership and guidance of co-workers
- Minimum of 3 years application development experience
- 2+ years of experience with React or React-Native mobile development of user-facing applications
- Strong software architecture skills, with particular focus on MVC or similar UI pattern
- Understand the HTTP architecture especially with regards to REST
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable working in Agile/Scrum workflow
- Use Git for collaborative source control
- English speaking skills required
- (Required) Experience with React-Native, React or another web/mobile framework (Flutter, Angular)
- Experience with JavaScripUES6, Typescript
- Experience in Android platform (Java/Kotlin) or iOS (Objective-C or Swift)
- Experience in Web Design
- Experience using CLI build and make tools (Cl/CD experience a bonus)
- Experience with Docker
- Optional experience desired: ExoPlayer, Project management, Ansible, Backend, Roku
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.