R&D – Intern
The R&D Intern must be a reliable and quick learner who is responsible for assisting with architecting HTML5-based web applications. This person will assist with multiple projects at the technical level as well as cooperating with the team to lay sound architectural foundations. Furthermore, this role would be expected to assist in the development of prototype solutions.
- Provide assistance to colleagues
- Ensure usability of high-profile, proprietary frontend applications
- Influence progression of futuristic web application framework
- Continue to enhance technical knowledge and capabilities
- Assist with technology-oriented research tasks
- Seek leadership and guidance of colleagues
- Assist where possible with prototype new business models
Skill Requirements and Positives:
- Strong software architecture skills
- Understand the HTTP architecture especially with regards to REST
- Shift priorities as needed to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Interact with a highly distributed team over video teleconferencing
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.