Product Marketing Manager
Pavlov Media is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help bring our new products and solutions to market. The Product Marketing Manager will need to develop a deep understanding of our target customers and how our products and services fulfill their needs.
- Help Pavlov Media and its subsidiaries market new products to specific target audiences
- Together with product line managers, marketing, R&D, software engineers, and the CEO, develop new products, go-to-market strategies, and supporting materials
- Conduct ongoing research to track customer feedback, competitor products, and new opportunities in specific markets
- Create internal materials to educate sales team on new products
- Help optimize the Pavlov website as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, or relevant field
- 2-3 years’ experience in product marketing and developing market strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience learning new, highly technical concepts and conveying those concepts in marketing materials that non-technical customers can understand
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Significant responsibility in leading successful product, feature, and positioning launches, in cooperation with marketing, PR, and other channels/teams
- A passion for connecting customers with the product solutions they need
- Professional experience developing go-to-market strategies for software, telecommunications, or technology products, preferred but not required
- A strong command of marketing fundamentals: Marketing Mix or 4Ps, Total Addressable Market (TAM), SWOT Analysis, Competitor Analysis
- Enjoys being part of a creative, collaborative team
- Strong understanding of how digital marketing platforms work together
- Knowledge of how to apply current best practices in product marketing
- Ability to grasp future product marketing trends and implement them proactively
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.