IoT Platform Engineer
Pavlov Media is looking for engineers that want to make a difference in the IoT space. This position will become the subject matter expert on specific product sets and will be the primary voice for strategy, design, and rollout to our nationwide userbase. We have a deep well of IoT ideas that are working their way through to deployment and we need individuals that can ‘own’ specific technical stacks and direct development efforts accordingly. This position will also utilize data from deployed devices to make informed decisions on future product offerings.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve challenges at the intersection of hardware and software.
- Manage, design, test, and commission new system features.
- Perform data-driven analyses to inform product feature and commissioning decisions.
- Generate and maintain best practices for operations teams.
- Manage communication with relevant stakeholders and drive incubation of new features.
- Design new tools/utilities to automate processes
- Create and document new application capabilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- Working Linux experience
- Understanding of networking concepts, technologies and principles
- Understanding of virtual machine environments and hypervisors
- Ability to write scripts to extract data, identify trends, and make forward looking predictions.
- Deployments using Ruckus IoT, TIP OpenWiFi, or LoRaWAN
- Experience creating/deploying/supporting containers (Docker, Kubenetes, etc.)
- Development experience with JSON and MQTT
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.