Pavlov Media is looking for a resourceful problem solver to join our team as a Frontend Software Developer. We need a reliable and quick learner who would be responsible for building Angular web applications as part of our development team. This person would engage in coordination of multiple projects at the technical level as well as cooperating with the VP of Research & Development to lay sound architectural foundations. Furthermore, this role would be expected to rapidly develop prototype solutions.
- Ensure usability of high-profile, proprietary frontend applications
- Influence progression of futuristic web applications and libraries
- Continue to expand your technical knowledge and capabilities
- Independently execute technology-oriented research tasks
- Provide advanced application support to Pavlov Media employees
- Rapidly prototype new business models
- Shift priorities as needed to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Work in a collaborative team environment with a highly distributed team over video teleconferencing
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 4 years related software development experience
- Strong software architecture skills, with particular focus on MVC or similar UI pattern
- Understand the HTTP architecture especially with regards to REST
- Must have experience with a web framework (Angular, React, Vue, WordPress, Drupal, Ember, Django, etc.)
- Strong time management and project prioritization skills
- Experience using Git for collaborative source control
- English speaking skills required
- Experience with ES9, Webpack, RxJS
- Experience developing on Linux platforms
- Experience with Docker
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.