Edge Systems Programmer
The loT/Edge systems programmer creates code that interfaces between back-end systems and remote devices. loT systems utilize a range of technologies and programming paradigms, this position has the opportunity to work within a variety of technologies.
The loT/Edge systems programmer creates code that interfaces between systems and devices and requires a high understanding of protocol level mechanics. A prime example would be remote device telemetry and control connected back to storage, analytics, and visualization systems while ensuing proper authorizations, encryption, and data robustness. This position will entail collaborating with multiple teams to produce projects of varying sizes and levels of complexity. The ideal candidate will have experience working in distributed systems and be interested in ubiquitous computing, virtual reality, asynchronous patterns and containers deployed on Kubernetes.
- Build and develop platforms with diverse requirements on a per-project basis
- Holding architecture meetings with other developers and key stakeholders
- Establish and support a standardized agile release schedule Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience in Java, Tomcat and MySQL
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Next.js, etc.
- Experience with embedded/microcontroller based systems
- Experience programming in one of: Java, Go, C++, C (embedded)
- Experience using source control systems and build pipelines
- Experience running services in a UNIX environment and basic electronics
- Understanding of microservice design patterns
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.