The Deployment Lead is responsible for deploying network and video systems to company standards. The Deployment Lead has a solid background operating in the field. With proven leadership skills and extensive experience this position is depended on to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. Deployment Leads must be well organized and favor safety above everything else.
- Travel to each assigned site as needed to perform outside plant work, low-voltage cabling installation, electronics installation, and startup/commissioning
- Meet project milestone schedules on each construction site
- Proficiently read, understand, reference, and utilize project construction plans and documents generated by architects, consultants, and Pavlov Media
- Interface directly with Project Management staff to provide detailed site progress information
- Ensure that build quality meets Pavlov Media standards
- Pulling and terminating Low Voltage Wiring for data, phone, and video networks
- Testing cable, network, and video issues
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Installing Structured Wiring Panels
- Pulling Fiber Optic Cable
- Installing Wireless Access Points
- LVC cabling and electronics installation proficiency
- Professional communication, demeanor, and appearance
- Time-Management, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priority
Experience, Requirements, and Positives:
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- At least Four (4) years of successful deployment experience in data and/or video, LVC, fiber installations, and/or construction management
- Travel 80% of the time
- Be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to use hand tools
- Current Driver License
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.