The Communications Manager is responsible for overseeing the Account Management and first tier call center so that service-related deliverables are completed in an accurate and timely manner within established service level agreements. This role will work closely with Field Support Specialists, Account Managers, NOC, and onsite technicians to ensure Pavlov Media customers receive exceptional customer service. This role will report to the Director of Operations.
- Strong commitment to quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Balancing incoming work with available team members to maximize team utilization
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, phone, manual entry, or direct customer input, including detailing the technical components of the problem and gathering information from monitoring tools
- Keeping customers informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Maintain and improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Scheduling and closing work orders for Field Resources
- Track and organize technician provided documentation
- Maintain accurate customer records in company CRM
- Ability to resolve customer problems over the telephone
- Research, recruit, vet, and add technical resources in key markets
- Improve service quality and identify ways to reduce cost on truck rolls
- Effectively utilize escalation paths within the organization
- Create internal process documents for internal teams to utilize
- Perform a specified number of site visits throughout the year to provide onsite customer service
- Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up
- Time-Management, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities / Collaborative team skills
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priority
- Knowledge of how data and video networks operate
- High level of computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understand basic project management process
- Able to meet deadlines and work within budgets
Experience Requirements and Positives
- College degree preferred / Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a related field
- Knowledge of Pavlov Media products and services
- Valid driver’s license / Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays (0-5%)
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.