Pavlov Media has retained Lazard to help us find a capital partner that can partner with us to expand our fiber footprint in the more than 150 college towns that we currently serve today as well as construct more than one million fiber to home passings in the surrounding adjacent communities.
Pavlov Media is an investment in multiple asset classes:
- Municipal fiber assets
- Media and content delivery systems
- Patentable or copyrightable proprietary technologies
- Long-term service contracts
We believe all four of the above assets classes are required to deliver simply exceptions connections for our customers and returns for our shareholders.
Key financial partners
- Commercial bank: Bank of America
- Investment bank: Lazard
- Key shareholder: SDL Ventures