Great Career Opportunities
START AN EXCITING CAREER AT ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING INTERNET PROVIDERS IN THE NATION!
Pavlov Media offers great career opportunities in a wide selection of fields. Click the links below for a brief job description.
A Pavlov recruiter will reach out to you via email with a complete job description after the form is submitted
- Frontend – responsible for building Angular web applications as part of our development team.
- Backend – responsible for contributing to and implementing backend microservices for a media content delivery platform.
- React Native – responsible for contributing to, and architecting, React Native cross-platform applications for a media content delivery system. This person would engage in mobile code development as part of an IPTV Development team.
- Platform Engineer – This position will become the subject matter expert on specific product sets and will be the primary voice for strategy, design, and rollout to our nationwide userbase. It will also utilize data from deployed devices to make informed decisions on future product offerings.
- Edge-System Programmer – The loT/Edge systems programmer creates code that interfaces between systems and devices, requiring a high understanding of protocol level mechanics. A prime example would be remote device telemetry and control connected back to storage, analytics, and visualization systems, while ensuing proper authorizations, encryption, and data robustness.
- Project Manager – responsible for the coordination and management of projects. These projects consist of installing infrastructure required to support video and data (Internet connectivity via Fiber, Ethernet or Wireless) services at new and existing properties.
National Backbone Network
- NOC Technician – responsible for engineering, operations and maintenance of the Pavlov Media national network.
- Customer Service – responsible for ensuring that service-related deliverables are completed in an accurate and timely manner within established service level agreements.